The Corridor Challenge – Gingerbread House
We’re aware that there’s baking and decorating going on for the holidays in many of our corridors. There’s probably a gingerbread house or two in the making somewhere. Send us pictures of Your gingerbread house to compete for brand new kitchen supplies and decorative details for Your corridor!
These are the terms:
- The competition starts now and ends on Monday 9th of December at noon. All the entries need to be submitted by then.
- All the entries need to include four pictures of the gingerbread house taken inside the corridor (neither more nor less than four count as a valid submission).
- Send the entries along with corridor details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winners will be chosen by AF Bostäder’s student employees.
- The submissions will be posted on AF Bostäder’s platforms.
So what are the prices? The winners of the Corridor Challenge will receive a 2000 SEK gift card to Åhlens in Lund. The second and third runner-ups will each receive a 1000 SEK gift card to Åhlens as well. The winners will be contacted by us and be able to collect their prices from 10th of December.
Early birds - if You announce your participation in advance before the 28th of November at noon by sending an email to email@example.com You’ll get one (1) gingerbread dough for free. The dough will be ready for pick-up at the Service Center on 29th of November and 2nd of December. Dough and decorations for the gingerbread house are otherwise available in almost all grocery stores (among other stores). You can also make the dough on Your own.