This autumn term, it is just as important as before to counteract the spread of the coronavirus (covid-19). By being responsible and caring for each other, we can protect the risk groups and reduce the burden on healthcare.
Information on how to protect yourself and your surroundings can be found on Folkhälsomyndigheten and Lunds University website.
You can contact AF Bostäder as usual - but for the time being, we have changed some of our service routines:
- Here you find all the information and your online services such as laundry booking and fault report.
- Service Centre will help you with everything related to your contract and your queue time.
- We only accept visits from you who will collect or leave keys (welcome to our temporary entrance on the walkway outside the Service Centre).
Contact your caretaker by email and phone
- Contact details to the caretaker can be found on Your pages.
- The caretaker helps you with everything that concerns your student housing and housing area.
- To reduce the risk of contagion, we ask you not to attend any repair or inspection.
Take care of yourself and feel free to contact us if you have any questions!