The renovation of Studentlyckan is finished
Between 2017 - 2020, the student housing area Studentlyckan in Lund, has undergone an extensive renovation. The residents can, among other things, enjoy new kitchens, better indoor climate, and new facades.
Studentlyckan is one of our most popular student housing areas, located in central Lund. The area, with its characteristically colorful balconies, was designed by the famous Lund architect Hans Westman and completed in 1960. The need for renovation was extensive, with, among other things, damaged facades, heating trunks and drainpipes that needed to be repaired, the lack of a kitchen fan and a high energy consumption.
Starting in 2017, a careful interior renovation of the 184 apartments and an exterior renovation of the facades began. This summer of 2020, the project was completed and the following improvements have been implemented:
- Kitchen - The 184 apartment kitchens have been renovated: new kitchen fittings, cooker hood, repainting of walls and new floor.
- Relining - The drainpipes have been relined.
- Ventilation - New ventilation unit in each apartment.
- Electricity – Modernized electricity. In addition, we included electricity in the rent, so-called. “el inclusive”, which was requested by the students.
- Heating - New heating pipes and an adjustment.
- Facades - The facades have been washed, repaired, and painted.
Read more about Studentlyckan here.