New guidelines in Skåne regarding corona
Due to an increased spread of the coronavirus, the Swedish Public Health Agency (Folkhälsomyndigheten) and Region Skåne have tightened their guidelines and restrictions for everyone in Skåne. Therefore, we would like to remind you of AF Bostäder's temporarily changed service routines.
Contact AF Bostäder – always start on our website
- Here you will find all the information and your online services such as laundry booking and fault report.
- We will help you with everything related to your contract and your queue time.
- Opening hours weekdays 08:00 - 16:00, closed for lunch 12:00 - 13:00.
- Only visit Service Centre to collect keys. We have a temporary entrance on the walkway outside the Service Centre.
- Return you keys in the letter box outside Service Centre’s regular entrance.
- At this time, we are unable to accept card payments.
Contact your caretaker by email and phone
Some health advice
- If you feel ill or test positive for covid-19, you should contact your healthcare provider or search for information on the Public Health Agency's and Region Skåne's websites. Our caretakers are happy to answer questions concerning your student housing, but if you are ill, it is very important that you get the correct information and therefore talk to the right authority.
- The pandemic can make many people feel anxious, sad or depressed. If you yourself, or someone close to you, feel bad, there are good contact channels on our website, including Student Health Centre, Student Chaplains and the Psychotherapy office at Lund University.
Please read the new advice from the Swedish Public Health Agency here (in Swedish only)
Take care of yourself and feel free to contact us if you have any questions!