Gingerbread House Challenge
THE CHALLENGE IS CLOSED. There’s a lot of baking and decorating going on in many corridors in preparation for the holidays. There’s probably a gingerbread house or two in the making as well!
Send us pictures of your corridors gingerbread house to compete for a gift card at Ica that you can use for your next corridor dinner!
This is how it works:
- The competition starts now and ends on Wednesday 14 December at 12:00, by which time the entries must have been submitted.
- One entry per corridor.
- The competition entry must contain three pictures. Two pictures of the gingerbread house and one picture of the group that is participating in the activity.
- The pictures, a description and the name of the entry should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address a participant in the corridor is registered with on Your Pages.
- The winning contribution will be selected by AF Bostäder.
- The contributions will be posted on AF Bostäder’s social media platforms.
There are prizes, of course! The winning corridor receives a gift card at ICA worth 2000 SEK. The second and third prize recipients each receive gift cards at ICA worth 1000 SEK.
PS. The photo above shows the winner of the 2019 Gingerbread House Challenge. The University Library in Lund was created by a corridor at Vildanden. DS.