Hippocampus is the second stage in New Kämnärsrätten. The 135 student apartments will accommodate nearly 260 students.
The block Hippocampus consists of four buildings that are at least four and at most ten floors high. The latter becomes AF Bostäder's highest student house! The two tower buildings are 5 and 10 floors high. The building at an angle with galleries has 4 floors, just like the lamella building. The apartment types are mostly two- and three room apartments, but there will also be some one room apartments and a few four room apartments.
- December 2018 - The tenants at Kämnärsvägen 74-98 move out
- From February to June 2019 - Demolition work
- Autumn 2019 - Construction start
- End of 2021 - Move-in
The times are preliminary and may change.
Facts about Hippocampus student housing
- Developer: AF Bostäder
- Residential area (BOA): 6 230 s.qm.
- Number of apartments: 135
- Number of tenants: 258
- Apartment types: 1-4-room apartments
- Construction start: Autumn 2019
- Move-in: End of 2021
- Overall contractor: NIMAB
- Architect: Jais Arkitekter AB
If you have any questions about the project, please contact Project Manager Martin Jacobsson on 046-19 14 62 or firstname.lastname@example.org.