The corridor contact is a tenant who handles the corridor's joint dialogue with AF Bostäder. More than 90% of AF Bostäder's corridors have a corridor contact, which strongly contributes to a well-maintained and pleasant living environment.
All corridors can designate a tenant as corridor contact. The person must meet AF Bostäder's study requirements and preferably have lived on the corridor for at least one semester.
Corridor contact tasks
- Spread information from AF Bostäder to the residents on the corridor and make sure that the residents’ important viewpoints are passed on to AF Bostäder.
- Welcome new tenants to the corridor and inform them about the house rules and cleaning routines.
- Make sure that regular cleaning routines and planned comprehensive cleaning work efficiently in the corridor, for example by drawing up a cleaning schedule.
- Make sure that fault report is made for the common living spaces (kitchen, living room and corridor).
- Participate in corridor contact meetings and be helpful with other minor tasks.
The caretaker support the work.
- The compensation is SEK 990 per year for the assignment as a corridor contact (rent deduction for 9 months, September-May)
- A duty of service
- Possibility to use AF Bostäder as a reference when looking for employment in the future
- Is tenant at AF Bostäder and has preferably lived in the corridor for at least one semester
- Meets AF Bostäder's study requirements according to the contract
- Is outgoing and service oriented
Contact the caretaker.