The corridor contact is a tenant who handles the corridor's joint dialogue with AF Bostäder. Most corridors have a corridor contact, which strongly contributes to a well-maintained and pleasant living environment.
- Disseminating information from AF Bostäder to residents on the corridor and ensuring that AF Bostäder is informed about the residents’ important viewpoints.
- Welcoming new tenants to the corridor and informing them about the house rules.
- Ensuring that regular cleaning and thorough cleaning works efficiently on the corridor, for example by drawing up a cleaning schedule.
- Ensuring that fault reports are submitted concerning the shared residential areas (kitchen and corridor).
- Taking part in corridor contact meetings and assisting the caretaker with other minor tasks that may arise.
The caretaker is the contact person and partner during the period of the assignment.
- The compensation is SEK 990 per year for the assignment as a corridor contact (rent deduction for 9 months, September-May).
- A service certificate, if you have completed your assignment..
- Is tenant at AF Bostäder and has preferably lived in the corridor for at least one semester
- Meets AF Bostäder's study- and membership requirements according to the contract
- Is outgoing and service oriented
Contact the caretaker.