AF Bostäder gives you the opportunity to choose what suits you best by offering both furnished and unfurnished student housing.
Furniture in furnished student housing
In furnished student housing, the following furniture is included:
- Desk in birch, 160 cm, with insert drawer.
- A black office chair, height-adjustable.
- 105 cm wide bed in birch with spring mattress and bedhead.
- Birch drawer with three drawers.
- Free-standing bookcase in birch, 120 cm high, in all furnished housing except Sparta. At Sparta, a wall-mounted bookcase is included instead.
Light bulbs are not included, so please bring your own.
Responsibility for Furniture
Please note that if you rent a furnished housing, the furniture is part of your contract and cannot be opted out of. You are responsible for the furniture throughout your rental period in the same way you are responsible for the residence itself.
Furnishing your unfurnished student housing
If you choose an unfurnished housing but need furniture, why not consider buying second-hand? Here is a link to local second-hand shops and flea markets in Lund. However, we would like to remind you of the risk of bedbugs when purchasing used furniture. To avoid any potential issues, it is important to thoroughly inspect all used furniture before making a purchase.
Available student housing
To view our current available student housing options, both furnished and unfurnished, click here.